[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Blockchain and crypto startups have exploded, and distributed ledger technology remains one of the hottest trends in e-commerce, business and finance, as well as other industries.
With an increasing number of coins and ICOs entering the cryptocurrency world, it has become difficult for new and existing crypto coins to stand out.
Thus, cryptocurrency marketing is necessary to create project awareness, gain credibility in the cryptocurrency community, and help generate demand for your cryptocurrency.
This guide explains the factors you should consider before choosing a cryptocurrency marketing agency. It also lists the top five cryptocurrency marketing agencies and provides additional information to help you choose the right blockchain marketing company that fits your business needs.
- What Is a Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency?
- Top 5 Crypto Marketing Agencies
- Benefits of Hiring a Cryptocurrency Marketing Company
- How to Choose a Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency
- What Do Crypto Marketing Agencies Charge?
- Red Flags to Look for Before Hiring a Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency
- Ready to Start Working with a Crypto Marketing Agency?
What Is a Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency?
The world of cryptocurrency marketing is changing rapidly. Venture capitalists are eyeing crypto startups for investments because of the tremendous growth potential in the blockchain space.
There are over 10,000 cryptocurrencies in the market demanding buyers' attention. The global market size of cryptocurrency was $1.49 billion in 2020, and it is likely to reach $4.94 billion by 2030. So to get your crypto project in front of the eyes of buyers, you need a robust marketing strategy.
An ICO and cryptocurrency marketing agency is a digital marketing company specializing in blockchain promotion.
Crypto marketing agencies help crypto startups gain buyer attention. They offer multiple services, including crypto SEO, social media marketing, influencer marketing, press releases, email marketing, and affiliate marketing.
The right mix of technical and marketing expertise is the backbone of a crypto agency.
Crypto marketing agencies offer intelligent and aggressive marketing campaigns with clear communication and use crypto influencers to help promote your project to get the attention it deserves.
Top 5 Crypto Marketing Agencies
Wondering which are the best marketing firms to promote your blockchain projects?
Here is a list of the top five cryptocurrency marketing agencies to hire in 2022.
1) Single Grain
Single Grain is one of the best crypto marketing agencies: From search engine optimization to social media and paid ads, they have a team of qualified digital marketing experts to promote your crypto and NFT projects.
Being a well-known and reputable full-service digital marketing agency, Single Grain offers a 360-degree marketing plan to deliver the highest returns on your crypto products. That means they have experts in SEO, lead gen, PPC, social media and content marketing, all of which will help you generate the highest ROI on your crypto products.
The company retains a robust blog with plenty of articles on NFTs, blockchain and cryptocurrency, they've worked with leading blockchain companies like Bittrex, Polymath and Blockgeeks, and CEO Eric Siu has his own NFTs:
They design a tailor-made marketing campaign for every client that walks through their doors.
Single Grain specializes in:
- There are thousands of cryptocurrencies in the market, and to beat the competition, your crypto products need to be on top of organic search results. To help you achieve this, Single Grain offers crypto SEO strategies to generate quality traffic to your website.
- They understand how to make the most of your crypto marketing budget, and they use cutting-edge marketing strategies to drive profits from your crypto ad and marketing campaigns.
- Social media has the power to make or break your brand. They have expert social media marketers to promote your coins over popular social media channels like Reddit, Telegram, Discord, and Twitter.
- With the help of effective crypto influencer marketing, Single Grain identifies niche influencers and collaborates with them to build your brand's reputation and generate a high demand for tokens.
- They have a team of professional crypto PPC experts who use advanced strategies to beat your closest rivals with intelligently written ad copies.
- They have an email marketing team that helps you attract potential crypto buyers through customized drip campaigns.
- Your crypto project is successful only when accepted by the crypto community. Single Grain helps your coins build a good reputation in leading crypto community platforms such as Viber, Telegram, and Discord.
- They help you acquire guaranteed press releases to build a network of cryptocurrency users.
Address: Los Angeles, CA, United States
Contact: [email protected], +18007010793
Pricing: Single Grain offers custom pricing plans based on your crypto business goals and needs.
ICODA is a full-service blockchain and crypto marketing agency that offers DeFi, NFT, PR, and influencer marketing services.
They are featured in Investing, Hackernoon, Benzinga, BTC Peers, and other leading crypto media publications. They have a team of crypto experts who are well-versed with the latest technology and trends in the fin-tech industry.
ICODA specializes in:
- ICODA has collaborations with leading crypto publications, including CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, Forbes, Bloomberg, Bitcoin.com, and 300 more industry-leading magazines.
- They help your crypto company reach thousands of crypto-enthusiasts through Crypto PR services.
- They use a combination of Crypto PR tactics such as promo video creation, media outreach, press releases and newswire distribution to spread the word about your blockchain projects. You can even pick the airdrops and YouTube influencers of your choice.
- ICODA also helps you promote your crypto business in Chinese, Russian, and Korean blockchain communities.
- They are one of the best ICO marketing firms to help attract qualified leads for your ICO projects, crypto wallets, crypto startups, AMM and Yield farming, and DeFi projects.
- Huobi Global
Address: Miami, FL, United States
Contact: via contact us page
Pricing: ICODA offers custom pricing plans based on your crypto business goals and needs.
Coinbound is one of the top crypto marketing agencies offering fintech, blockchain, and NFT marketing services trusted by hundreds of crypto brands worldwide.
They have a team of crypto influencer marketing specialists who claim to manage the world's largest network of cryptocurrency and NFT influencers.
Coinbound specializes in:
- Coinbound helps you secure insane brand coverage through their crypto PR services. They have contacts with the largest crypto media channels to help you get the organic brand coverage your business deserves.
- They help crypto websites get 60x more organic traffic by optimizing content. You can run your blog on auto-pilot, and their team will create and publish engaging content to acquire relevant visitors to your site.
- Coinbound has a team of expert social media marketers who ensure higher visibility for your crypto company over leading social media platforms like Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok, and Instagram.
- They help you generate new customers to your crypto products or services through paid campaigns on Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Coinbound offers an informative Crypto Marketing Podcast to learn cryptocurrency marketing tips from industry-leading marketers.
Address: Riverside, CA, United States
Contact: via Telegram
Pricing: They offer custom pricing plans based on your crypto business goals and needs.
Blockwiz is a full-service crypto marketing agency founded in 2019. They have a team of more than 70 crypto experts who have worked on 150+ successful crypto projects.
They offer data-driven crypto marketing solutions to get the best value for your crypto marketing budget. Their award-winning community moderation team helps you manage your crypto communities on Discord and Telegram with ease.
Blockwiz specializes in:
- Their video creation team helps you create high-quality cryptocurrency and blockchain explainer videos to increase engagement on leading social platforms.
- The Blockwiz social media marketing team plans different forms of content such as contests, quizzes and giveaways. They post regular updates on selected social media marketing platforms to keep your audience engaged.
- Their cryptocurrency content writing team helps you create SEO-friendly content copy, newsletters, e-books, and white papers to improve your business visibility online.
- The PR and sponsored content services help you publish your content on the world's biggest crypto media houses. You can select your choice of media house from the likes of Bitcoin.com, CoinDesk, Cointelegraph, and others.
- Their influencer marketing team has mastered the art of creating viral cryptocurrency campaigns on platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram. You can handpick the best crypto influencer for your project from a list of 300+ industry-renowned influencers.
Address: Toronto, ON, Canada
Contact Details: [email protected]
Pricing: Blockwiz offers custom pricing plans based on your crypto business goals and needs.
Need a refresher on NFT jargon?
NFT Glossary: Every Buzzword in One Place
Bitcoin Marketing Team was founded in 2014 by a team of crypto experts to help cryptocurrency startups. They are Europe's oldest cryptocurrency marketing firm and Google agency partner offering crypto strategic marketing and advertising services.
Bitcoin Marketing Team specializes in:
- They offer high-quality search engine optimization services to generate more traffic to your website using a mix of organic keywords.
- Their PR team helps acquire PR in industry-leading media platforms like Forbes, CNN, and Bloomberg.
- They offer content marketing services that include various options such as blog posts, social media posts, email marketing copy, ad copy, website content, press releases, etc.
- The team also offers customizable web design services to offer an exceptional user experience to drive maximum user engagement.
- The expert crypto advertising team assists in ad campaign setup and ad management for crypto businesses on leading ad platforms like Google and Bing.
- They also offer specialized banner design services to promote your crypto products for community building and social media marketing.
Address: Dublin, Ireland
Contact Details: [email protected]
Pricing: Bitcoin Marketing Team offers custom pricing plans based on your crypto business goals and needs.
Benefits of Hiring a Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency
Here are the top advantages of hiring a cryptocurrency marketing agency rather than doing it yourself.
1) Save Time and Money
The average salary of a marketing executive is $141,490 per annum.
Most marketing agencies offer services at an average cost of $1,200-$2,000 per month or more, which is significantly less than hiring a full-time marketing manager for your cryptocurrency business marketing.
Not only that, but a crypto PR firm has an entire team of professionals specializing in blockchain marketing activities and has experience working with several crypto companies. Hence, hiring a good crypto marketing agency is always a better option than hiring an in-house team, cost-wise.
2) Reach Desired Buyer Group with Niche Specialization
Hiring a marketing agency that understands your industry and customer base can take your marketing efforts to the next level.
Crypto advertising companies have experience in successfully promoting crypto businesses, and they understand the kind of efforts it takes to reach your desired buyer group.
3) Secure Brand Coverage in Top Crypto Publications
Getting featured on top crypto publications is essential for cryptocurrency businesses.
Most cryptocurrency marketing agencies offer PR services and collaborate with top crypto media publications and blockchain reporters.
They can help you secure your brand coverage in leading crypto and NFT media platforms, including Entrepreneur, Forbes, HubSpot, Fortune, Inc, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Fox News, NBC, Market Watch, Coindesk, Bloomberg, and Seeking Alpha.
4) Work with Subject Matter Experts
If you're an early-stage crypto startup, your budget will not allow hiring a full-time, in-house digital marketing team of skilled professionals in the field of SEO, influencer marketing, PPC advertising, and content marketing.
Working with a blockchain marketing company will allow you to team up with experienced subject matter experts who have years' of relevant industry expertise. Having a team of experienced crypto marketers on board will help your brand reach new heights in no time.
In addition, hiring a full-service crypto marketing agency can save money as you don't have to pay for all the marketing tools that advertising agencies have access to.
5) Keep Up to Date with Marketing Trends
As an aspiring blockchain startup, it is crucial to remain aware of the top marketing trends as it helps to gain an edge over your competitors.
Working with a top crypto marketing agency will help you stay updated on the latest cryptocurrency, blockchain and ICO marketing trends.
You can make quick changes to your SEO, PPC, and advertising strategies to keep up with the changing buyer behavior.
How to Choose a Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency
The number of cryptocurrency marketing agencies are growing in number. You can find hundreds of cryptocurrency marketing agencies online. But not all offer the same level of crypto marketing expertise.
Evaluating the digital marketing agencies will help you filter out the subpar options and quickly determine which are worth exploring further.
To help you narrow it down, here are the most important factors that you should consider before selecting a crypto and blockchain marketing service provider for your project promotion.
- Check Out Their Portfolio. Don't just note the number of years they've been in business; take a look at the company's portfolio to see if they have successfully promoted blockchain companies in the past. You should look for an agency that has worked with crypto companies. Having a client list of blockchain companies is a good hint that the agency is well suited for your crypto advertising campaign.
- Analyze Their Marketing Expertise. Reading their case studies will offer you an idea of their marketing expertise. Specifically, look for case studies in the crypto and blockchain marketing niche. Read through to discover the problem they solved in the marketing campaign and the strategies they used to solve it.
- Check Their Media Coverage. Media coverage is one of the essential marketing aspects for a cryptocurrency business to acquire more customers, and top crypto marketing agency should have multiple press and media coverage on top-tier platforms. Getting your business listed on crypto media publications helps you connect with new business partners, build a solid customer base, and get the required brand coverage.
- Analyze Their Market Reputation. Top crypto marketing agencies should have a positive reputation in the market. To check the company's market reputation, you can visit review websites such as Google and Clutch. In addition, you can also check the company's Facebook page for customer reviews and feedback.
- Ask the Right Questions. Before selecting a marketing partner, you should connect with them via phone or email to ask questions to test the expertise of a blockchain PR agency, such as:
- Do you have working relationships with crypto influencers?
- Which crypto clients are you working with currently?
- Which are the top three strategies you use to market crypto projects?
- What is your most significant achievement so far as a crypto marketing agency?
- What are the KPIs you use?
- How do you measure success?
Asking the right questions is the key to selecting the best crypto PR firm for your crypto project.
What Do Crypto Marketing Agencies Charge?
Different pricing models apply depending on the agency you choose to work with. Some agencies charge a fixed hourly rate, while others charge a flat monthly or campaign fee. As you can see by this list, many agencies offer custom pricing plans based on your crypto business goals and needs without indicating a specific price because it can vary so much.
But just to give you general ballpark figure:
- A typical crypto marketing agency usually charges $75-$150 an hour.
- Campaign costs can be anywhere from $2,500 up to $10,000 per month.
Keep in mind that every good cryptocurrency marketing agency offers custom pricing depending on the services you need and/or are willing to pay for. The rate is decided in your first consultation call with the agency representative.
A reputable marketing agency will first get a grasp on your business goals, then set KPIs, devise strategies, plan a marketing calendar, and then provide an hourly or monthly cost.
Red Flags to Look for Before Hiring a Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency
If you've never hired a crypto agency before, you might not be savvy about any potential warning signs that indicate a non-professional agency. Here are the red flags to look for before you choose a cryptocurrency marketing agency to work with:
1) Lack of Communication
Top ICO and crypto marketing agencies should be excellent at communication.
The best way to judge the communication of any agency is to schedule a call and observe whether they are listening to you or just talking about their company and their success. A good marketing company should listen to your problems and needs, ask questions to understand your target market, and offer you a custom marketing plan depending on your marketing budget.
If the agency is not engaging in active communication right from the start of the project, then it is a red flag that they won't listen to your concerns at any later stages of the marketing campaign.
Proactive communication is crucial for the success of your crypto project, and your agency should always be a call away.
2) Empty Promises
No company can guarantee the success of a marketing campaign, so anyone who says they can is making empty promises.
Instead, crypto marketing agencies should provide details of their strategy they plan to use to promote your project. Good research is significant in cryptocurrency marketing, and an agency should be aware of the latest trends in the crypto industry.
The crypto marketing agency should present data when devising a strategy and set proper KPIs and project timelines rather than simply spewing lofty goals and empty promises. Without accurate data and meaningful projections, you can be assured that the agency is just wasting your time.
3) Unwillingness to Offer Customized Service
Most marketing agencies have built-in pricing plans where they mention what services they will deliver. But every business is different, so there can't be a one-size-fits-all marketing package. It is a red flag if the agency is offering you the same package they provide to every other business without understanding your specific goals.
You should always look for an agency that's willing to offer you personalized services per your business needs. Find a cryptocurrency marketing agency that asks questions about your business and offers you a custom marketing package matching your goals and budget.
Ready to Start Working with a Crypto Marketing Agency?
There are a lot of crypto marketing agencies and most of them look genuine. However, you should select the one that suits your exact business needs and budget.
An exceptional cryptocurrency marketing strategy involves:
- Great branding
- High-converting organic traffic
- UX-friendly website design
- Crypto community building
- Successful media outreach
- Result-oriented advertising campaigns
Therefore, you should work with a top ICO and crypto marketing agency that offers a team of experts in different areas of digital marketing, such as paid ads, SEO, content marketing, influencer marketing, social media marketing, video marketing, press release marketing, etc.
Follow the factors listed in this article to hire the best agency. Remember, your chosen crypto marketing agency should know how to get the most out of your marketing budget.
Schedule your FREE consultation with Single Grain's SaaS experts to discuss your project requirements. 👇
Or learn more about what we can do for you here 👉 Cryptocurrency Marketing Agency